Location: Glendora, CA (and surrounding areas)
Industry: Marketing & Communications
Employment Type: Part-time Internship
Experience Level: Some experience
Resources: Valid Identification.
This position requires maintaining and completion of social media and marketing projects. The workload will involve receiving, updating, and completing tasks related to in-house and client multimedia tasks.
The ideal candidate will also be able to work in tandem with team members by contributing to projects with ideas and solutions. The candidate should be able to follow instructions and pay attention to details. A professional attitude for both clients and fellow employees should be conducted at all times.
Responsibilities of this position are, but not limited to:
• Content creation of digital posts, ads, and fliers.
• Social media and business profile management.
• Maintaining of client multimedia services and requests.
• Minor website updates.
*** Training will be provided. ***
Know basic computer skills.
Type at least 40 wpm.
Knowledge of various social media platforms. (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google and Yelp.
Interest in art, marketing, and generally being creative.
Willingness to learn new computer software.
Desired but not required:
• Design software such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Shutterstock, or similar products.
• Wix and/or Wordpress platforms.
• Creative writing experience.
• Art or Design experience.